miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2009

Introduction

I´m Alicia Perez and in my computers class they made me do a blog on the Internet about some unit we did in math this year. I chose to do the Pythagorean Theorem.

They made me choose a role and an audience to make it for. I chose to be a math teacher whose students couldn't understand this unit. Remove Formatting from selectionMy math students were having trouble understanding.

In this blog I have to put inside something done in Excel and a PowerPoint presentation. all of this made from information about anything to do with the Pythagorean Theorem.

I hope you enjoy this school project!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. el señor de la foto esta todo un buenooo jaja un sexyyyyy totaaaal t kierooo vecinitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ia me voi porque me traso al buus y tu tambnnn
    t amoooo y la info esta fulll bn!

    ResponderEliminar